Lake Cushman Map
Lake Cushman Divisions Map
Map of Lake Cushman housing divisions.
How Much is your home worth?
Property for sale in Lake Cushman
- Currently listed Lake Cushman Property
- Lake Cushman property $0-50k
- Lake Cushman property $50-100k
- Lake Cushman property $100-250k
- Lake Cushman property $250-350k
- Lake Cushman property $350-500k
- Lake Cushman property $500-750k
- Lake Cushman Property $750k+
Lake Cushman is a 4,010-acre (16.2 km2) lake and reservoir on the north fork of the Skokomish River in Mason County, Washington. The lake originally was a long narrow broadening of the Skokomish River formed in a glacial trough and dammed by a terminal moraine from the last ice age, during the Vashon stade.
As a popular retreat for hiking, fishing, boating and kayaking, Lake Cushman’s shoreline is dotted with resorts and rental cabins. The lake is notable for its beautiful crystal clear blue water and the huge round rocks surrounding it, as well as thick stands of hemlock, fir and cedar trees.